Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS

Description
These stuffed green peppers are very easy to make.

Ingredients
5 green peppers
1 lb hamburger meat
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 can of seasoned chopped tomatoes
1 can of ranch style beans
Some shredded cheese (of your choice)

Directions
I cut the peppers from top to bottom. Boil them in water while I am browning my meat and onions. Then, I add the can of tomatoes and beans with the hamburger meat. The peppers should have boiled long enough. Get a baking dish placed the peppers in the dish. If the hamburger mixture has too much liquid, I add just a little of the minute rice. Then when rice is done, I spoon out that mixture and stuff the peppers. Then I top with the shredded cheese. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and all is finished.
Serving size depends on how many peppers you use and how many peppers one person can eat. I normally use 5 peppers and it is two or three meals for the two of us.

Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Total Time: 40 Min
Servings: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment