Thursday, November 24, 2011

JESUS IS YOUR ANSWER

And God can give you more blessings than you need. Then you will always have plenty of everything--enough to give to every good work. --2 Corinthians 9:8

My God will use His wonderful riches in Christ Jesus to give you everything you need. --Philippians 4:19

So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you. --Mark 11:24

We are not saying that we can do this work ourselves. It is God who makes us able to do all that we do. --2 Corinthians 3:5

I know how to live when I am poor, and I know how to live when I have plenty. I have learned the secret of being happy at any time in everything that happens, when I have enough to eat and when I go hungry, when I have more than I need and when I do not have enough. I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength. --Philippians 4:12-13

And you will know that God's power is very great for us who believe. That power is the same as the great strength God used to raise Christ from the dead and put Him at His right side in the heavenly world. --Ephesians 1:19-20

But He said to me, "My grace is enough for you. When your are weak, My power is made perfect in you." So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me. --2 Corinthians 12:9

But in all these things we have full victory through God who showed His love for us. --Romans 8:37

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Christ, God has given us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world. --Ephesians 1:3

If you remain in Me and follow My teachings, you can ask anything you want, and it will be given to you. --John 15:7

And if you ask for anything in My name, I will do it for you so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. --John 14:13

In the day you will not ask Me for anything. I tell you the truth, My Father will give you anything you ask for in My name. Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy. --John 16:23-24

If you believe, you will get anything you ask for in prayer. --Matthew 21:22

So what should we say about this? If God is with us, no one can defeat us. He did not spare His own Son but gave Him for us all. So with Jesus, God will surely give us all things. --Romans 8:31-32

Jesus has the power of God, by which He has given us everything we need to live and to serve God. We have these things because we know Him. Jesus called us by His glory and goodness. Through these He gave us the very great and precious promises. With these gifts you can share in being like God, and the world will not ruin you with its evil desires. --2 Peter 1:3-4

My whole being, praise the LORD and do not forget all His kindnesses. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He saves my life from the grave and loads me with love and mercy. --Psalm 103:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment