Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jesus Is Your Love

But God shows His great love for us in this way: Christ died for us while we were still sinners. --Romans 5:8

God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son so that whoever believes in Him may not be lost, but have eternal life. --John 3:16

Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has become God's child and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed His love to us: He sent His one and only Son into the world so that we could have life through Him. This is what real love is: It is not our love for God; it is God's love for us in sending His Son to be the way to take away our sins. Dear friends, if God loved us that much we also should love each other. No one has ever seen God, but if we love each other, God lives in us, and His love is made perfect in us. --1 John 4:7-12

And so we know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love. God is love. Those who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. We love because God first loved us. --1 John 4:16, 19

I loved you as the Father loved me. Now remain in My love. I have obeyed my Father's commands, and I remain in His love. In the same way, if you obey My commands, you will remain in My love. I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy. This is My command: Love each other as I have loved you. The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends. This is my command: Love each other. --John 15:9-13, 17

I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love. And I pray that you and all God's holy people will have power to understand the greatness of Christ's love--how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God. --Ephesians 3:17-19

I love those who love me, and those who seek Me find Me. --Proverbs 8:17

And from far away the LORD appeared to His people and said, "I love you people with a love that will last forever. That is why I have continued showing you kindness." --Jeremiah 31:3

And I will make you My promised bride forever. I will be good and fair; I will show you My love and mercy. --Hosea 2:19

Those who know My commands and obey them are the ones who love Me, and My Father will love those who love Me. I will love them and will show Myself to them. --John 14:21

The LORD shows His true love every day. At night I have a song, and I pray to My living God. --1 Corinthians 13:13

Yes, I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. --Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment