Saturday, June 3, 2017

Immortal...Or...Stupid??!!

Will Men Ever Learn They Aren't Immortal? 

Son... next time I'll be William Tell.



 This South African cop probably missed a few training days.



Irony overload!



Timber!



Garden or no garden, we must have a trampoline!



I'll wear it, but only because I have to!



Easy to walk forwards, not so easy to get back... 



This man's got his priorities straight. 



If they pull this off they're engineering geniuses.



I like teamwork, but this...? 



Keep on believing! Nothing can go wrong 



What's the one part of your body you'd trust to a galloping giant? 



Oh yeah, like that’s gonna help? 



Can't find your helmet? No problem - use a bucket! 



Ok, friend, I've got a job for you. It's a tough one... 



An opened window does not a balcony make. 



This guy likes his odds!



Do you think he's a professional window cleaner?

No comments:

Post a Comment